- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Report: DXM abuse down among high school seniors
- Pfizer launches Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Congestion DM
- CDC: Flu activity remains elevated
LOS ANGELES — Hyland's launched a new Hyland’s Baby cough syrup for infants 6 months and older, the company announced earlier this month.
“Finding safe medicines for babies is challenging for parents,” stated Amy Fox, VP product innovation at Hyland’s. “The medicine itself was formulated specifically to cover the wide range of cold-related coughs, from the tickling cough to the dry cough.”
It's the latest product to be folded into Hyland’s Baby line, which includes another recent introduction: Hyland’s Baby Teething Tablets.
Hyland’s Baby cough syrup is expected to first be available in natural health stores by year's end. Beginning in January 2012, Hyland’s Baby cough syrup will be available in chain drug stores, pharmacies, grocery stores and supercenters. The product is suggested to retail at $9.99.