- Senate introduces bill to restrict DXM sales to adults
- Second half of cold-flu season may cough up sales
- Honey Naturals employs social media on competitive product exchange
- Survey: Adults have trouble picking appropriate treatments for cough symptoms
- Ascent Consumer to spice up nasal saline sets with dry salt inhaler launch
LOS ANGELES — Hyland's launched a new Hyland’s Baby cough syrup for infants 6 months and older, the company announced earlier this month.
“Finding safe medicines for babies is challenging for parents,” stated Amy Fox, VP product innovation at Hyland’s. “The medicine itself was formulated specifically to cover the wide range of cold-related coughs, from the tickling cough to the dry cough.”
It's the latest product to be folded into Hyland’s Baby line, which includes another recent introduction: Hyland’s Baby Teething Tablets.
Hyland’s Baby cough syrup is expected to first be available in natural health stores by year's end. Beginning in January 2012, Hyland’s Baby cough syrup will be available in chain drug stores, pharmacies, grocery stores and supercenters. The product is suggested to retail at $9.99.