- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
MASON, Ohio — Iams is introducing a new line of pet food that addresses the needs of dogs and cats ages 11 years and older.
New Senior Plus, which will be available in the ProActive Health and Premium Protection formulas, are designed to keep pets healthy, playful and active as they reach the double-digit age bracket.
“Since 33 million pet parents care for animals 11 years or older, it’s important that they have the information to make an informed decision about which formula to feed their senior cat or dog,” Iams external relations manager Laura Lewis said. “Because pets are counting on us to make good decisions, Iams developed the new Senior Plus formulas to ensure consumers have an option for their senior pet.”
Iams Senior Plus is available in the brand’s ProActive Health and Premium Protection formulas for cats and small- to medium-breed dogs ages 11 years and older, and ProActive Health for large-breed dogs ages 9 years and older at stores nationwide.