- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Target, Walgreens sport top retail apps for Apple's new iPhone 5
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- RadioShack taps Magnacca as CEO, ‘catalyst for change’
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — iHealth Labs on Tuesday announced that its latest suite of products will be available for purchase at major retailers and online later this month. The iHealth wireless blood pressure wrist monitor, wireless blood pressure monitor and wireless body analysis scale are already available at Best Buy and iHealthlabs.com, the company added.
"Lifestyle changes, such as utilizing an iHealth blood pressure monitor or body analysis scale, can help equip users to make informed health decisions to significantly reduce their risk [for heart disease]," stated Adam Lin, general manager of iHealth Labs. "By employing these simple-to-use products, which connect with iOS devices to easily show progress, people can vastly improve their health and quality of life."
Supporting both new and existing iHealth products, the newest free app, iHealth MyVitals, brings together all of a user's iHealth health data into one hub. The app further helps users manage their health through a personal dashboard and share their results with their doctors, on social media networks or with their family and personal trainers.
Suggested retail for the three products ranges between $79.95 and $109.95.