- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Nonprofits urge for more means of addressing obesity epidemic
- Weight Watchers, Merck develop lifestyle management approach to fight obesity
PARAMUS, N.J. — Inergetics will be breathing new life into diet aid brands Bikini Ready and SlimTrim, the company noted on Monday. Those are two brands the company recently acquired from Whole Products Group that will be the focus of presentations at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition conference being held in San Antonio this week.
“The energy, innovation and superior marketing efforts behind new Bikini Ready and SlimTrim are sure to be a hit at the show,” stated Michael James, CEO of Inergetics. “We’re excited about the prospects these new franchises bring to Inergetics and look forward to building the kind of sell-through business retailers will relish as part of their set."
The lineup of new Bikini Ready Weight Loss Lifestyle products covers a broad spectrum of diet aids designed to help consumers lose and maintain weight, including Bikini Ready Yummy Shake, Bikini Ready Fashion Multi, Bikini Ready Cleanse Cleanse and Bikini Ready Weight Loss Catalyst.
SlimTrim and SlimTrim Caffeine Free further rounds out the Inergetics’ stable of diet supplements designed to address consumer need to lose weight.
Additionally, Inergetics is introducing its newly reformulated Surgex Sports Nutrition brand with four new SKUs: SurgexPump, SurgexMeal, SurgexFix and SurgexThermo.