- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- New guidelines: Half of population between 40 and 75 years old should be on statin regimen
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- New cholesterol, obesity guidelines give greater role to statins, call for more research into weight-loss drugs
SILVERDALE, Wash. — Infrared Systems International has announced that its subsidiary, AquaLiv, has launched the first product of its new Infotone skin care brand. Infotone face mist began shipping Dec. 20 after several years of research and testing.
Infotone face mist is a purse-sized mister that utilizes spring water to improve skin. The mister contains a ceramic ball that enhances water with the qualities of several skin-activating compounds, but without adding any chemical ingredients, according to the company.
"This is the first skin care product to utilize our BioT bioinformation technology," stated AquaLiv CEO Craig Hoffman. "We are delivering the healing benefits of natural compounds, such as vitamin C and squalene, without the need to extract these ingredients from nature. This product is truly the first of its kind."
The BioT ceramic turns regular water into a tonic that when misted over the face encourages optimal hydration and clear, youthful, glowing skin. According to the company, researchers observed improved hydration, suppleness, firmness and texture, as well as reduced dryness, oxidation, wrinkles, skin pigmentation and blemishes.