- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Roxane Labs' generic prostate drug gets tentative approval from FDA
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
PISCATAWAY, N.J. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a generic drug for epilepsy.
Innopharma announced the FDA approval of levetiracetam injection. The drug is a generic version of UCB's Keppra.
Innopharma has a licensing agreement with X-GEN Pharmaceuticals for marketing and distribution of the drug.