- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. — Innovation’s PharmAssist Symphony pharmacy workflow system has received certification from Microsoft for applications running on Windows Server 2008 R2, Innovation said Friday.
The pharmacy automation company said the system was independently tested to meet the software giant’s standards for security, stability, availability, reliability and compatibility with the operating system.
The company said the certification built on its Gold Certified Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Program.