- SPAARx heralds revised regulations to HIPAA HITECH Act
- Kroger declines to comment on potential Safeway transaction, posts strong Q4 results
- Report: Target exec apologizes for security breach in testimony
- PwC report: Innovation trumps operational excellence in driving growth
- Innovation debuts PharmASSIST Dispenser Model 4
JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. — Pharmacy automation manufacturer Innovation has released the latest version of its workflow system, the company said Wednesday.
The company said PharmASSIST Symphony version 12.01 offers such features as automatic prioritization of prescriptions based on pick-up times; group-based filling support; "sticky notes" comments to allow the entering of comments at the patient level that can alert others about issues with insurance, patients requesting prescription refills that are too soon to fill and so forth; HIPAA data access; and multilanguage paperwork, which supports printing of patient paperwork in up to 15 different languages using the Meducation paperwork service.
"PharmASSIST Symphony version 12.01 brings lots of vital, new functionality, much of it driven by our existing clients with whom we work closely to bring their enhancement requests to fruition," Innovation director of software engineering Alecia Lashier said. "When clients request enhancements that are very specific to their workflow, we often provide custom software development services to design and build functionality for them. This is becoming a significant service to our business and to the industry."