- MinuteClinic enters New Hampshire, forms new clinical collaboration
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Reports: Most drugs safe for breast-feeding mothers, babies
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
LITTLETON, N.H. — Retail sales of insecticides and other mosquito-related products are trending upward thanks to an unusually active mosquito season. A wet winter and spring, together with recent heavy flooding throughout much of the middle of the country has resulted in standing pools of water and ideal mosquito breeding conditions. This summer’s high mosquito population has been good news for companies like Tender Corp., the maker of AfterBite, a product that has shown increased sales over the past month.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Summer Seasonal Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.