- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Peeps gets into the holiday spirit
- Abbott's ZonePerfect brand debuts Greek yogurt nutrition bars
LOS ANGELES — Intentional Chocolate has introduced a new line of chocolate that is certified organic and uses cocoa from Rainforest Alliance farms.
Intentional Chocolate said its Organic + line includes both milk and dark chocolate products. The company said its Organic + dark line also is gluten free, in addition to being certified vegan and kosher.
For more information about the new line, click here.