- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif. — InterMedia Advertising on Monday announced the launch of a national television campaign for its client Care Concepts, which is bringing a two-in-one talking glucose meter and blood-pressure monitor to market.
“Care Concepts has found in InterMedia a TV partner that knows our customer and has a highly successful proven track record in our industry,” COO Sam Kim said. “Fortunately, there is no learning curve and that enables us to immediately tap into InterMedia’s buying clout, unique media assets, relationships and tracking capabilities so we can begin acquiring new customers quickly and economically.”
The product eliminates the need to have two separate pieces of equipment for diabetics to monitor vital statistics while maintaining their health. The Care Concepts product is one of the first to combine these two functions in one diagnostic device.
InterMedia crafted 30- and 60-second spots in both English and Spanish. The spots will air on national cable networks and through CPM Network, InterMedia’s proprietary unwired cable network with more than 70 million homes. The spots also will air on Spanish-language networks.