- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
RACINE, Wis. — An insect repellent brand has revamped its product line.
Off! introduced its latest innovation, Off! Deep Woods Dry, which offers comfortable protection in heavily wooded areas. The brand also introduced Off! Botanicals towelettes and lotions, which are made with a plant-based repellent that protects against mosquitoes, black flies, gnats and no-see-ums. What's more, the Off! brand has redesigned its Off! Clip-On mosquito repellent, which now is 25% smaller.
Off! Deep Woods Dry retails for $5.99 for a 4-oz. can, Off! Botanicals towelettes and lotions retail for $4.99 each and the Off! Clip-On mosquito repellent retails for $8.99 for the starter kit. Off! products are available nationwide, including at CVS/pharmacy, Target and Walmart.