- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
The Drug Store News Group has partnered with the National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations to produce State Pharmacy Now, an exciting, new, first-of-its-kind digital magazine and a must-read for pharmacy professionals across the country. Jammed full of informative articles, charts and data, interactive videos, new product reviews in OTC and technology, and leading executive viewpoints on the state of the industry, the premiere edition of State Pharmacy Now features extensive coverage from NACDS Total Store Expo, including Hillary Clinton on the critical role pharmacy will play in health reform, as well as an in-depth look at how medication synchronization is wowing patients and payers, and one pharmacy chain that is racking up improved outcomes and driving script count because of it.