- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
NEWARK, N.J. —TeleManager, a pharmacy technology provider, announced last month that it made its iRefill application available for the Droid and Blackberry, in addition to the Microsoft and Apple platforms for which it already was available.
“The app allows smart phone users to order refills, pull up information about the pharmacy—such as its address, store hours and directions to the pharmacy, or even call the pharmacy—all from their iRefill app,” TeleManager co-founder and COO Paul Kobylevsky said.
The app has received positive reviews from users as well. “Not only are [customers] using it to request refills or call my pharmacy, but they [also] are showing their app to [friends] and colleagues,” said Craig McAlister, Conrad Marr Drug owner in Yukon, Okla.