- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Jack Link's beef jerky introduces limited-edition packaging
- 'Stick It' with Matador beef jerky
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Albertsons LLC leverages QR codes to help consumers perfect steak grilling
MINONG, Wis. — A beef jerky brand is expanding its Sasquatch snacks line with a large beef steak product.
Jack Link's Beefy Jerky said its new Sasquatch Big Steak boasts more than 16 in. in length and is available in Angry (original) and Zen (teriyaki) flavors.
The Sasquatch Big Steaks are available for $2.99 per 2.4-oz. steak. The Sasquatch Big Sticks, which launched last year, are available for $2.49 per 2.2-oz. stick.