- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Estée Lauder announces executive promotions
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
NEW YORK The Estee Lauder Cos. has announced that Jane Lauder as been promoted to general manager of Origins and Ojon, overseeing strategic direction, global development, management and growth of both brands.
Lauder will continue to report to Lynne Greene, global president, who oversees the Clinique, Origins and Ojon brands.
Since July 2008, she has served as SVP/GM of the Origins brand. Prior to joining Origins, she was SVP, global marketing Clinique. Before Clinique, Lauder spearheaded the creation nd launch of the American Beauty and Flirt! brands as VP of marketing for BeautyBank.