- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
LOS ANGELES — The syndicated health program "The Dr. Oz Show" last week featured Jarrow Formulas' Carnosine supplement, Jarrow announced.
Cardiothoracic surgeon Mehmet Oz, host of the show, touted the benefits of supple skin and improved eye and mind health in the segment. "As we age, our natural Carnosine levels drop more than 60%, causing a loss in vitality," Oz said. "Now researchers are eyeing a supplement form of Carnosine that can have the same rejuvenating effects. Studies show it is a potent antioxidant that can reduce fine lines, wrinkles and even improve brain function.”