- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
LOS ANGELES — The syndicated health program "The Dr. Oz Show" last week featured Jarrow Formulas' Carnosine supplement, Jarrow announced.
Cardiothoracic surgeon Mehmet Oz, host of the show, touted the benefits of supple skin and improved eye and mind health in the segment. "As we age, our natural Carnosine levels drop more than 60%, causing a loss in vitality," Oz said. "Now researchers are eyeing a supplement form of Carnosine that can have the same rejuvenating effects. Studies show it is a potent antioxidant that can reduce fine lines, wrinkles and even improve brain function.”