- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- GN ReSound launches hearing aid compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Walgreens enhances photo creation capabilities on mobile app
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Canada's Jean Coutu Group unveils e-store window for holiday season
LONGUEUIL, Quebec — The Jean Coutu Group has announced that it now is offering a photo boutique on its iPhone application, which enables users to have photos printed through a smartphone.
The new Jean Coutu Photo Boutique is designed for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad platforms. Users can take photos with their integrated picture camera, add photos from albums, modify the photos (re-center, zoom and add text or a date), select, share or print formats, share photos by email, post photos on Facebook or Twitter, or have photos printed and then picked up at the Jean Coutu pharmacy of their choice.
"We are very proud to add this new function to our Jean Coutu application. In cooperation with Tactio Software, we have created a state-of-the-art iPhone application that allows our customers to print their photos more easily. More and more people use a smartphone, so it had become important to position ourselves at the technological forefront and so remain a leader in our sector," stated Alain Lafortune, SVP purchasing and marketing at the Jean Coutu Group.