- Jelly Belly gets festive for St. Patrick's Day
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Jelly Belly evokes the beauty of nature in latest art series
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
FAIRFIELD, Calif. — Jelly Belly has unveiled its latest Chocolate Dips product.
The brand's new mint chocolate Dips pairs together dark chocolate and the refreshing taste of mint, with each serving just under 4 calories.
The gluten-free, gelatin-free and certified Orthodox Union dairy kosher candies, which also come in Very Cherry, raspberry, strawberry, coconut and orange varieties, are available nationwide in bulk and 2.8-oz bags, as well as a 4.15-oz. gift box that showcases five flavors.