- Study: Eating peanut butter, peanuts at breakfast can help control hunger all day
- Unilever launches simpler butter-like spreads
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
ORRVILLE, Ohio — Jif Peanut Butter announced on Tuesday a new whipped flavor innovation to add to its line of peanut butter products.
Jif Whips Peanut Butter Spread is a new smooth, fluffy spread that is whipped. It's a more ideal choice for dipping snacks and still provides as much versatility in snacking and spreading peanut butter on consumer favorites, like bagels or fruits, the company stated.
Jif Whips is available in two on-going varieties: whipped peanut butter and whipped peanut butter and chocolate. In addition, Jif Whips is rolling out a seasonal whipped peanut butter and chocolate mint variety for a limited time.
Jif Whips Whipped Peanut Butter has a suggested retail price of $3.49 for a 15-oz. wide-mouth tub. Whipped Peanut Butter and Chocolate comes in a slightly larger 15.9-oz. tub with a SRP of $3.89. The seasonal Whipped Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mint is available in a 15.9-oz. tub with a SRP of $2.99.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.