- Jim Cramer gets bullish on Rite Aid on 'Mad Money'
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CNBC's Cramer still says 'boo-yah' for Rite Aid
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
NEW YORK — Jim Cramer on Wednesday shared his bullishness on CVS Caremark stock with viewers during the “Lightening Round” portion of his "Mad Money" investment advice program on CNBC.
When asked by a caller whether she should buy CVS Caremark stock, Cramer enthusiastically replied, “I think that’s a great idea. Buy. Buy. Buy!”
Cramer’s advice on the program also caught the attention of The Street, which wrote that, “Based on the company’s fundamentals and valuation, I believe Cramer made the right call.”