- CNBC's Cramer still says 'boo-yah' for Rite Aid
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walgreens' Greg Wasson featured on 'Mad Money'
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
NEW YORK — "Rite Aid is back!” That’s what Jim Cramer told viewers during the “Lightening Round” portion of his “Mad Money” investment advice program on Wednesday on CNBC.
When asked by a caller his opinion on Rite Aid stock, Cramer enthusiastically replied, “Rite Aid is good. … It is an okay situation. The group is strong. Rite Aid is back!”
As of midday trading on Thursday, Rite Aid’s stock was trading at $3.58, up about 3%.
Click below to see the segment from Wednesday's show.
If you can't see the video, click here.