- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
BEERSE, Belgium — Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Janssen has launched an interactive educational website about diabetes for European healthcare professionals.
Dubbed the Janssen Diabetes Forum, the website is designed to educate users about the latest developments in the management of Type 2 diabetes. The website was launched Tuesday in Beerse, Belgium.
Content for the website is developed on the advice of an independent scientific committee of international experts from eight European countries, and features include a digital slide library, materials from diabetes educational events, upcoming events and videos.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.