- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- Consumer trust intact as McNeil brands like Tylenol return back to shelf
- McNeil unveils 'Smiling it Forward' campaign in support of Tylenol
- FDA recommends health professionals prescribe no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen per dose
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
BOSTON — Johnson & Johnson recalled lots of its Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom liquid products due to insufficient labeling, the company said Wednesday.
The products are not being recalled due to reports of any adverse events associated with taking the product, the company added.
Earlier this week, the company recalled additional lots of millions of packages of Children's Benadryl and children's Motrin.