- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- New holiday-themed waffle, pancake mixes introduced to Hungry Jack line
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- Supervalu's Cub Foods kicks off Hunger Action Month food drive
ORRVILLE, Ohio — The J.M. Smucker Co. said it is increasing the list price for many of its coffee products sold under the Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts brand names.
The company said prices will rise an average of 10% for the aforementioned items as part of its sustainability efforts.
J. M. Smucker noted that it holds a license for the Dunkin' Donuts brand and sells the brand-name packaged coffee products across various retail channels, not including Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.