- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Sargento offers cheese lovers new flavor combinations
- New coffee varieties available in K-Cup portions
- Kraft keeps innovation flowing with 40-plus new products
- Supervalu's Cub Foods kicks off Hunger Action Month food drive
ORRVILLE, Ohio — The J.M. Smucker Co. said it is increasing the list price for many of its coffee products sold under the Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts brand names.
The company said prices will rise an average of 10% for the aforementioned items as part of its sustainability efforts.
J. M. Smucker noted that it holds a license for the Dunkin' Donuts brand and sells the brand-name packaged coffee products across various retail channels, not including Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.