- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
LOS ANGELES — John Frieda has hit the road to provide women with hair care advice.
The hair styling brand commenced the John Frieda Destination: Style Salon Tour this past weekend in Los Angeles, with future stops planned in Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis and Atlanta.
The tour offers women the opportunity to sign up for complimentary styling sessions courtesy of John Frieda hair care. Each client receives a 15-minute lesson with a top John Frieda stylist, who will consult with her about her specific hair issues, as well as educate her on how a John Frieda regimen can help her achieve the style transformations she strives for, the company said.
The John Frieda Destination: Style Salon Tour will arrive in Seattle from June 29 to 30, followed by Chicago (July 9 to 10), Minneapolis (July 15 to 16) and Atlanta (July 22 to 23).