- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
- Designer Whey announces new Sustained Energy protein mix
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
NEW YORK— Hair care brand John Frieda has tapped designer Rachel Roy to create a limited-edition case to hold travel-friendly Frizz-Ease product assortments.
Two Frizz-Ease kits will be debuted as a part of the designer's Rachel by Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly looks. The two regimens will be housed in exclusive kits designed by Roy and inspired by John Frieda 's British heritage. Created to offer maximum frizz protection during the hot, humid summer months, the kits are a must for weekends at the beach or vacations abroad.
"Solutions are something every woman looks for," stated Roy. "Partnering with John Frieda to create an on-the-go kit that looks amazing and comes stocked with hair solutions was fun to do."
The limited-edition kits will be available on rachelroy.com in July 2013. Each kit will feature six travel-sized Frizz-Ease formulas and will retail for $38.