- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Hair care products cater to individual needs
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Manufacturers look to solution-based products
NEW YORK Ethnic hair care manufacturer Johnson Products Co. has announced the launch of its new touch-up relaxer system and maintenance line called Ultra Care.
The company also is using the launch of Ultra Care to lead the ethnic hair care market in producing an environmentally responsible product that uses eco-friendly resins and recyclable packaging.
Ultra Care is made with a moisture blend complex, which features a blend of castor, coconut and avocado oils to battle dryness and hair breakage.
The product comes in regular or coarse and has a full maintenance line that includes Ultra Care moisture blend sulfate-free hydrating shampoo, Ultra Care moisture blend hydrating leave-in conditioner and Ultra Care moisture blend oil rich serum. The suggested retail price is $4.99.