- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- MusclePharm targets women with new sports nutrition line
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
SAN FRANCISCO — Joint Juice on Wednesday announced its acquisition of the Premier Nutrition Brand. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“With the acquisition of the Premier Nutrition brand, we are now actively competing in the large and growing sports nutrition and weight-loss category," stated David Ritterbush, Joint Juice CEO. "What is especially exciting about the brand is the wide breadth of consumers who purchase high-quality protein products, ranging from sports enthusiasts to dieters to healthy, busy people. We believe that our company can build upon the success that Premier Nutrition has created and continue to introduce these great products to more consumers.”
Founded in 1997, Premier Nutrition offers several lines of high-protein nutrition products, including ready-to-drink shakes, bars, powders and cookies.
Premier Nutrition offers the Premier Protein shake, Premier Protein bar, Premier Protein 100% whey isolate powder, Titan high protein bar, Titan high protein cookie and Premier Nutrition shot. Products can be found at Costco, Sam’s Club and select grocery and specialty stores in the United States and Canada, the company stated.