- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
SAN FRANCISCO — Joint Juice on Tuesday announced the launch of its Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement beginning Jan. 1.
“We saw an opportunity to create Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement as an easy-to-use and quick way to get your daily supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin,” stated David Ritterbush, Joint Juice CEO. “It’s an effective, great-tasting and convenient pill alternative.”
The Easy Shot supplement provides a full day’s supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin C. The shot will be merchandised in a 20-oz. container, with more than a two-week supply at a suggested retail price of $18.99.
The cap doubles as a measuring tool and the citrus-flavored supplement can be taken either straight or mixed with another beverage, such as orange juice, for example.