- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- NRF predicts 4% holiday sales increase this season
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Orriginals Handcuffs line combines sweatshirts, gloves
STAMFORD, Conn. — Global fashion and beauty guru Jonathan Antin will be featured in a new campaign by hairstyle tools maker Conair.
As part of Antin's affiliation with Conair, he will be seen in advertising campaigns, make guest appearances and participate in beauty and fashion industry events, at which he will demonstrate the use of Conair styling tools and promote innovative Conair brand concepts, the company said.
"Jonathan brings a lot of excitement and energy to our product lineup. His styling expertise and experience with our tools will reinforce our message of salon results at home," said Paulette Heller, VP marketing for Conair.
Antin has styled several celebrities and has appeared on such television shows as "Blow Out" and "Shear Genius."