- Jones Soda Co. launches special-edition Halloween flavors at Target stores
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- New flavors, creations push beer toward high-end
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
SEATTLE — Jones Soda has introduced a limited-edition beverage in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
New breast cancer awareness soda features various pink-themed images, including a black-and-white photo of world snowboarding champion Lindsey Jacobellis, who recently was tapped to serve as part of the Jones Soda Athletic Team. A portion of the sales from the soda will be donated to the nonprofit organization, Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC).
Jones Soda's breast cancer awareness soda is available in four packs of 12-oz. glass bottles for a suggested retail price of $4.99, and will be sold in select grocery stores around the country.