- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Hershey releases candies for Halloween
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
SEATTLE — Jones Soda Co.'s series of Halloween-inspired soda flavors is returning to Target stores around the country.
The Seattle-based soda manufacturer said the 8-oz., limited-edition Halloween cans would be available in early September in four flavors — candy corn, red licorice, caramel apple and blood orange — representing traditional Halloween treats. Packaging will feature such characters as werewolves, zombies, vampires and Frankenstein.
"We wanted to create a special product for Halloween that would partner perfectly with Target, one of the country's leading retailers," Jones CEO Jennifer Cue said. "These Halloween sodas represent the Jones way to do Halloween — by being fun, creative and colorful."
The cans will be sold as four-packs at all of Target's stores in the United States, as well as Schnucks stores, Cost Plus World Market and Hastings Entertainment for between $2.79 and $2.99.