- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
SEATTLE — Jones Soda announced it has received 2012 retail authorizations from several U.S. and Canada chains.
Jones Soda said its products will be sold at such U.S. retailers as Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Earlier in the year, Jones Soda also secured authorizations for Ralphs, Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Cub Foods and ShopRite stores, the company said.