- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Canada's Jean Coutu Group unveils e-store window for holiday season
SEATTLE — Jones Soda announced it has received 2012 retail authorizations from several U.S. and Canada chains.
Jones Soda said its products will be sold at such U.S. retailers as Safeway, Winn-Dixie and Publix, Kum & Go convenience stores and all U.S. military commissaries, in addition to Food Land in Canada, which further expands Jones' product distribution within the Sobeys chain of stores.
Earlier in the year, Jones Soda also secured authorizations for Ralphs, Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Cub Foods and ShopRite stores, the company said.