- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
SEATTLE — A former Altria Group executive has joined the Jones Soda board of directors.
Richard Cautero was appointed to the role by the existing board, the company said. In addition to working at Altria Group for nearly 30 years (most recently serving as VP finance for corporate planning and strategy), he also served as chief financial and operating officer for Maxwell House, a division of Kraft Foods.
"Richard has an incredible pedigree in the consumer brand space, having served key leadership roles with major brands including Maxwell House Coffee, Kraft Foods and General Foods among many others," Jones Soda CEO William Meissner CEO. "His deep understanding and experience in our industry sector brings a very strong addition to the Board. All of us at Jones Soda are very excited to have him as we look to continue building the strength of our team."