- Walgreens' Shannon Curtin shares insights during latest Mack Elevation Forum
- Walgreens' longtime EVP store operations Glenn Kraiss, 79, passes away
- ECRM announces construction of Charlie Bowlus Technology and Innovation Center
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- House to consider repealing prescription mandate on OTCs purchased through FSAs
WAYNE, N.J. — A leader of the "As Seen on TV" consumer goods category has appointed a new EVP marketing.
Ideavillage Products said Jordan Stanley, a former executive at Y&R Worldwide, will serve as EVP marketing for the company, overseeing the company’s marketing and new product positioning efforts, as well as manage its Direct Response TV initiatives under Ideavillage CEO Anand “Andy” Khubani.
“Jordan’s work consistently ranks in the DRTV industry’s Top 10 and sets all-time records for driving response and purchase intent,” Khubani said. “No one in the industry is better at maximizing new product opportunities and at building No. 1 brands, and that makes Jordan a perfect fit with Ideavillage’s recently-accelerated new product development efforts.”