- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- National childhood cancer awareness event held at Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Publix named 'Official Supermarket' for NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars
- Publix announces two new openings for North Carolina market
- Analysis by app maker MediSafe ranks 10 cities, six age brackets by medication nonadherence
NEW YORK — Ethnic hair care brand Johnson Products is sponsoring this Memorial Day weekend Spring Fest 2011 in Miami and will promote its Ultra Sheen Men product line at the festival.
Known as Radio One's Annual Birthday Bash, the festival features some of the hottest acts in hip-hop, reggae and R&B. Targeted to the "urban gentleman," defined as a trendsetting man with style and swagger, JPC plans to shine a spotlight on Ultra Sheen Men during Spring Fest 2011 by promoting its products and its "Step Up Your Game" mantra to festival attendees.
"We at Johnson Products Co. are thrilled to support Spring Fest 2011 in Miami this year," stated Robert Hudson, brand manager for JPC. "This partnership reflects our commitment to engage consumers in entertaining and fun environments, and provides an opportunity to introduce our Ultra Sheen Men products to our target audience in a creative and nontraditional way."