- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- STUF Men's Defense skin care line now available on Amazon
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Suave Professionals announces Glam4Good partnership
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
SAN FRANCISCO Juice Beauty, the creators of juice-based organic skin care solutions, has unveiled its first collection designed for the body.
The products, which are available at Sephora, expand the offering within its Green Apple Skincare collection, which already includes Green Apple Antioxidant Serum, Nutrient Eye Cream, Antioxidant Moisturizer, Cleansing gel, a peel, Nutrient Mask and Moisturizer SPF 15.
The new products are a Green Apple Mousse Body Cleanser, Green Apple Body Peel and Green Apple SPF 20 Antioxidant Body Moisturizer.
Juice Beauty uses natural hydroxy acids direct from organic fruits. The company harvests many varieties of organic apples, including Gala, Red Delicious, Cripps Pink, Fuji’s and Granny Smith. The products are free of pesticides, parabens, petroleum or propylene glycol derivatives, and have no harsh surfactants or sulfates, artificial colors, phthalates or synthetic fragrances.
Launched in 2004, Juice Beauty also markets a line, dubbed Juice Organics, that is sold within the mass market.