- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- New PLMALive video report analyzes sustainability
LOS ANGELES — Pacific Shore Holdings has introduced its latest energy product.
The Juice by Energy-X builds on the company's Energy-X brand with a one-of-a-kind energy mix can be added to almost any beverage. The product touts zero calories, no carbohydrates, is sugar-free, and is fortified with 70 mg of caffeine and nearly a full daily dose of vitamins B12, B6 and B3 (niacin) per serving, Pacific Shore Holdings said.
For more information about the product and the Energy-X line, click here.