- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
SEATTLE — Julep, a boutique salon concept that offers manicure and pedicure parties, is looking to help beauty mavens enjoy pedicure parties at home with the launch of its new Julep At-Home Mani Pedi Party Set for Six.
"Girls and women all across the country can have a way to enjoy the magic of the pedicure parties that happen in our parlors," stated CEO and founder Jane Park. "I love hosting bridal showers, bachelorette parties, baby showers, Sweet 16 and 40th birthday parties in our parlors at Julep. Our new Julep At-Home Mani Pedi Party Set for Six is the perfect way to have a unique girls' night in. And we've included four of our favorite nail colors with something for everyone."
The Julep At-Home Mani Pedi Party Set for Six includes: Julep basecoat, Julep fast dry topcoat, four Julep nail colors (Amy, Jennifer, Natalie and Catherine), Julep Nourish lavender-vanilla deep hydrating cream, six orange wood sticks, six nail brushes, six toe separators, six nail files, six pedi slippers and cosmopoliltan drink mix.
"We're especially excited to bring our mission of empowering girlfriends to life through our Julep products by donating $1 of every product sold to organizations that support women," Park added.
Through Julep's Powered by Girlfriends giving program, Julep Facebook fans can choose the charitable organization Julep donates to each month by voting at Facebook.com/julep.