- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK L'Oreal has selected "The Good Wife" star Julianna Margulies to be its newest face for the brand.
"Entering into a partnership with Julianna Margulies is truly exciting for us," stated Cyril Chapuy, global brand president of L'Oreal Paris. "Aside from her unique beauty, Julianna is one of the most compassionate women in the business. She's an exceptional addition to our amazing roster of spokespeople and we?re extremely proud to support her."
The season premiere of "The Good Wife" begins airing Sept. 28 at 10 p.m. eastern time on CBS.