- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips now available at select Walgreens
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Canada’s London Drugs on Thursday announced it was picking up distribution of Cana International Distributing’s Just In Case — a fashion-centric compact that bridges beauty and sexual heath.
The JIC compact looks like a mirrored makeup compact and has a hidden compartment to hold condoms, the retailer stated.
"It doesn't matter how many free condoms are dispersed. If a woman thinks she'll be judged or embarrassed, she won't carry them,” stated company co-founder Rachael Sudul. "Remember 'Sex and the City' when Carrie drops her purse on the sidewalk and was horrified as condoms spilled out in front of Big? We all collectively reacted and related to that scene."