- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens recognized for HIV Centers of Excellence program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Canada’s London Drugs on Thursday announced it was picking up distribution of Cana International Distributing’s Just In Case — a fashion-centric compact that bridges beauty and sexual heath.
The JIC compact looks like a mirrored makeup compact and has a hidden compartment to hold condoms, the retailer stated.
"It doesn't matter how many free condoms are dispersed. If a woman thinks she'll be judged or embarrassed, she won't carry them,” stated company co-founder Rachael Sudul. "Remember 'Sex and the City' when Carrie drops her purse on the sidewalk and was horrified as condoms spilled out in front of Big? We all collectively reacted and related to that scene."