- Safeway plans IPO for its Blackhawk Network gift card distribution division
- Giant Food: Coinstar kiosk users can redeem change for no-fee gift cards
- New IRS guidance allows continued use of FSA/HRA debit cards to pay for OTCs
- Target donates $15K for Texas tornado aid
- Consumer spending to increase for holidays; gift cards to be popular
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. Duane Reade stores now are carrying JustAsk prepaid gift cards in time for the fall semester to provide college-aged kids with access to savings and resources through their own personal savings assistants.
JustAsk services include a host of such online resources as how-to videos, recipes, local news and events, local Yellow Pages and TV listings. There also is an "Ask a Question" search engine, which should come in very handy for college students away from home.
JustAsk prepaid gift cardsare a product of Concierge Direct International.
JustAsk prepaid gift cards come in two denominations -- $10 and $20. The $10 card entitles cardholders to four service requests while the $20 card provides one full month of unlimited service requests upon activation. No subscription is required.
According to JustAsk, 93% of customers save more than the cost of their prepaid cards after two service requests. JustAsk personal savings assistants also can save students time and effort and they're available 24/7 by telephone, e-mail, online or smartphone.