- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Whole Foods, Pivot to debut new TV series
- Whole Foods to open store in low-income Chicago neighborhood
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
BOULDER, Colo. A brand of organic and all-natural nut butters will roll out its new line of all-natural chocolate flavors in Whole Foods.
Whole Foods now will carry Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter, chocolate almond butter and chocolate peanut butter in both 16-oz. jars and 1.15-oz. squeeze packs.
"We are honored that Whole Foods Market has chosen our new chocolate flavors to expand its fine selection of organic and all-natural nut butters, nationally," said Justin Gold, company founder and CEO. "Our customers are getting what they've asked for with the release of these new flavors as the first healthy and premium chocolate nut butter spreads on the market."