- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
DALLAS Kimberly-Clark, whose brands include Kotex and Huggies, has announced the retirement of Steve Kalmanson, group president of its North Atlantic Consumer Products business, following a 30-plus career with the company.
Succeeding Kalmanson is Robert Abernathy, group president of the companyIs developing and emerging markets business.
In addition, Bob Black, chief strategy officer, will succeed Abernathy as head of the D&E business and Tony Palmer, chief marketing officer, will assume responsibility for K-CIs innovation organization, which previously reported to Black.