- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
LAWRENCE, Kan. — The dean of the Kansas University School of Pharmacy has won an award in recognition for service to the elderly, according to published reports.
The Lawrence Journal World reported Monday that dean Ken Audus had won the Douglas County Senior Center’s Seaver Award.
The article noted that the school has started many programs for local residents, such as health fairs and free bone-density screenings.