- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
CINCINNATI — Beauty company Kao USA, whose brands include Bioré, John Frieda and Frizz-Ease, has announced that its corporate headquarters will relocate from its current facility on Spring Grove Avenue to the 312 Plum St. building in downtown Cincinnati.
The facility will house more than 200 marketing, sales, market research, creative and administration employees who will occupy more than 55,000 sq. ft. of the building.
"Kao USA is thrilled about the move to downtown Cincinnati and to a world-class facility," stated Bill Gentner, Kao's president for consumer products Americas and EMEA. "This move demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the Cincinnati area and will support our efforts to retain and attract the high-end talent that we need to compete and grow."
In addition, Kao stated that a significant investment will be made to the Spring Grove Ave. facility where the research and development and manufacturing facilities will remain. Kao expects the move to take place this summer.