- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Armada Health Care announced that its annual Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit will feature Karl Rove and Robert Gibbs as keynote speakers.
Slated to speak at the conference's general session, Rove and Gibbs will participate in a moderated discussion on such topics as current U.S. healthcare legislation, the economy and the 2012 presidential election.
Rove — who served as senior adviser to President George W. Bush from 2000 to 2007, as well as and deputy chief of staff from 2004 to 2007 — and Gibbs — who has been an adviser and strategist to President Barack Obama from the early days of Obama's 2004 Senate race to his sweep to the White House — "promise to bring interesting insight and energy that will transform the conference by giving the attendees a dual perspective of these issues," Armada said.
The 2012 Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit will be held from May 1 to 4, 2012, at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.